More Than Just Energy
For anyone who is sick of trying to remember all their assorted essential service providers, Dodo may just be the solution you’ve been looking for. They can supply you with gas, electricity, internet connection, home phone and a mobile phone plan. But don’t worry, this doesn’t mean all your bills come at the same time! You’ll be billed separately for each account, but you can still monitor all of your accounts through your My Dodo online account.
To encourage customers to sign up for a variety of their services, Dodo has started offering bundle plans with discount incentives. Customers who choose to bundle an internet plan with their energy plan are eligible for a $5 discount per month, per service ($10 per month for both electricity and gas). This credit is automatically allocated to your monthly internet bill, potentially saving you up to $120 per year.
Dodo proclaims a real commitment to keeping their customers happy, and this is reflected in their approach to energy supply. None of their plans features lock-in contracts, so customers are free to compare and switch if they happen to find a better deal elsewhere. Dodo also openly invites feedback from customers, whether it’s to tell them they’re doing something right or doing something wrong.
Best Offer Notification Policy
To prove just how committed Dodo is to customer satisfaction, they have a ‘Best Offer’ notification policy on all of their energy plans. This means that every time they issue you an electricity bill (and every second time they send a gas bill) they will also carry out an assessment to make sure you’re still on the best plan for your current energy needs. If you could be saving money on one of their other plans, then they’ll let you know and invite you to switch.
Informative website with answers to FAQ’s
Everyone has questions about electricity and gas, but sometimes getting the answers just doesn’t seem worth the effort. Dodo has solved this problem by putting together a fantastic list of answers to frequently asked questions which is prominently displayed on their website. The list includes topics such as “understanding energy jargon”, as well as advice on how to read your bills and what to do if a bill seems unexpectedly high.
Benefits of Provider
- Payment flexibility: Dodo allows customers to pay weekly or fortnightly, which allows you to stay on top of your energy usage and more importantly, your budget.
- Dual plans: If you bundle together your gas, electric and phone plan you can get a discount.
- Best of both: If you are in NSW or VIC you can get gas and electricity in the same plan, which means saving money.
- Pay on time discount: Dodo offer large pay on time discounts for their customers.
- Leave any time: No exit fees and flexible plans means that if you find a cheaper deal elsewhere, you can go!
Energy Types Available
- Direct Debit: You can have a weekly or fortnightly direct debit set up so the money automatically leaves your account.
- Online: You can pay online using your card. Please note that only Visa or Mastercard are accepted.
- BPAY: This can be done directly through your bank. You may be charged a fee.